Programs & Services
1. Early Childhood Development Program
A two-year program for pre-school IP children. Centers on the point of view of the child and his/her cultural background have been organized into program components.
2. Elementary and High School Program
Formal Elementary and Secondary Education Programs using an enriched (indigenized) Department of Education curriculum and management. It operates on the principle of respect for, and recognition of the indigenous peoples’ life and culture.
3. Tertiary Education Program
A ladderized approach to educational study, it offers full-time degree courses as well as short-term training courses on:
- Bachelor of Science in Social Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
- Bachelor of Arts in Peace Education
4. INDIGENOUS LEADERS IN Education Advancement Program (i-LEAP)
It provides on-going formation and training program for facilitators, educators, para-teachers, education managers and IP education council on IP education systems and management.
5. Indigenous Peoples Leadership Development (IP-LeD) Academy
Bringing together indigenous leaders across the Philippines. It creates pathways of learning the build and strengthen indigenous peoples potentials and capacities. It employs a dynamic learning process through meaningful skills development, articulation of values and vision, identification of current issues, challenges and opportunities to create positive change and meaningful development in IP communities.
6. The Living Heritage Center of philippine indigenous peoples
It chronicles IP's history, cultural heritage, values, aspirations, languages and also challenges they continue to face. It conducts research studies, documentation and publication of IKSPs, stories, histories, arts and music. It also develops and publishes educational indigenized learning materials.
7. ILAWAN Volunteer Service
It is a venue for students to serve and work with various indigenous communities and organization both in non-government and government. It provides ample opportunities for indigenous students to share what they learn in school and as well as discover new learning and insights from the communities they serve.
8. Kalindogan: INDIGENOUS YOUTH LEADERS CONGRESS
Considered as one of the highlights of the Pamulaan experience in its first year in 2006, the Indigenous Youth Peace Congress, dubbed as KALINDOGAN 2006, was truly an event to remember not only for Pamulaan youth but also for other indigenous youth from all over Mindanao. Kalindogan is a Lumad term, which means gathering and thanksgiving of different tribes.
9. Advocafe & Community Enterprise Development Program
Creating mechanisms for sustainable livelihood for the IPs through community based social enterprises. This program utilizes Advocafe as the marketing arm in promoting locally produced products by the IP Communities.
10. Indigenous Peoples Center for Agricultural Research and Ecological Sustainability (IP-CARES)
To assist indigenous farmers and youth, enhance their knowledge and skills on sustainable agriculture technology, environmental protection, enhancement and sustainability of ancestral domains / lands.