Early Childhood Development Program
A two-year program for pre-school indigenous children. Centers of interest based on the point of view of the child and his/her cultural background have been organized into program components.
Elementary and Highschool Program
Formal Elementary and Secondary Education Programs using an enriched (indigenized) Department of Education curriculum and management. It operates on the principle of respect for, and recognition of the indigenous peoples’ life and culture.
A ladderized approach to educational study, it offers full-time degree courses as well as short-term training courses on:
– Bachelor of Science in Social Entrepreneurship
– Bachelor of Science in Education
– Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Technology
– Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
– Bachelor of Arts in Peace Education
Capability Building and Skills Training
The training touches the following:
– Learning Pathways and IP Education
– Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity
– Ancestral Domain Sustainable Development and Protection Plan
– Peace Education and Community Building
– Leadership, Governance and Values Formation
– Environment and Resource Management
– Sustainable Agriculture
– Basic Health and Sanitation
– Community and Organizational Development
– Program and Financial Management
Local Educators Advancement Program
It provides on-going formation and training program for facilitators, educators, para-teachers, education managers and IP education council on IP education systems and management.
Indigenous Peoples Leadership on Enterprise and Development (IP-LED) is a leadership and capacity building program which hopes to respond to the growing need of creating sustainable development mechanisms for Indigenous Peoples communities in the Philippines.
The Living Heritage of Philippine Indigenous People
The Center holds a chronicle of the indigenous people’s history – their rich heritage, culture, values, aspirations, language, customs, and even the challenges they continue to face.
Conducts research, studies, documentation and publication of indigenous knowledge systems, stories, history, folk tales, songs, and arts. It also develops and publishes educational/learning materials for both the formal and non-formal education programs. Conducts on-going research on relevant IP education programs and practices.
Through this place, they hope to reach out to the world as one people, the Filipino Indigenous People.
Community Service-Learning & Volunteer Program
It is a venue for students to serve and work with various indigenous communities and organization both in non-government and government. It provides ample opportunities for indigenous students to share what they learn in school and as well as discover new learning and insights from the communities they serve.